We’re proud to announce that Special Counsel has been certified as a Great Place to Work®. This is based on extensive ratings provided by our employees in anonymous surveys.
The survey results reveal that our people, culture and management make Special Counsel a great work environment.
- 91% say when you join the company, you are made to feel welcome
- 88% say people here are given a lot of responsibility
- 88% say management is honest and ethical in its business practices
- 88% say when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride
- 88% say people here are willing to give extra to get the job done
Laurie Chamberlin, president of Special Counsel said, “This is a testament to our focus on hiring and cultivating exceptional teams who have a passion for the work that we do.“
To learn more about our ratings, visit our Great Place to Work® profile.
Want to be part of something Special? Discover opportunities to join our team.
Attract & Retain Top Talent
With a rapidly changing industry, it's vital to offer the right compensation and set the right expectation. With our Salary Guide, get detailed job descriptions, industry insights and local salary data to equip your managers with hiring confidence and expertise.Get your copy »